Saarde Trio Gift Set
The Saardé Trio Gift Packs come beautifully presented in a gift box ready for gifting, the box includes:
- x1 Hand and Body Wash | A gentle, natural liquid olive oil hand and body wash which is cleansing and moisturises all skin types. Treat your skin kindly every day.
- x1 100ml Room Spray | Transport your senses... balmy evenings spent in secret destinations where the perfumed air is aromatic and full of promise.
- x1 Olive Oil Bar Soap | Moisturises dry skin and can protect against premature ageing and relieve sun damage. Olive Oil emollient properties help retain moisture leaving the skin softened and soothed.
Tangier Scent Notes: Neroli, White Jasmine, Nutmeg, Tuberose.
Anatolia Scent Notes: Fig Leaf, Bergamot, Rosewood.
Istanbul Scent Notes: Transport the senses with Clove, Sandalwood and Cardamom.
What makes Saardé Natural Olive Oil Soap so special?
Saardé all-natural hand and body wash is made on a beautiful sun-drenched olive farm on the Aegean coast of Türkiye - a region where olives have been cultivated for over 2000 years.
The process and formulation of this soap were developed over many years to be particularly moisturising and nourishing – it is unlike any other soap you have ever used - it feels beautiful to use and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry.
- Moisturising and nourishing – One of the best things about hand and body wash is its powerful moisturising and nourishing properties. It helps to soften the skin moisturising while gently cleansing.
- Rich in antioxidants – Olive oil promotes healthier skin by reversing oxidation and repelling damage-causing free radicals.
- Suitable for all skin types – Olive oil soap can be used by everyone, from babies to the elderly, and are suitable for all skin types. Its moisturising and nourishing properties mean it is suitable for people with dry skin. Olive oil soap is non-greasy and doesn’t clog pores which is great for oily or acne prone skin. Olive oil is hypoallergenic, which means it won’t cause a nasty reaction when applied to skin.
- Mild and soothing for the skin – Olive oil soap is a great alternative for people suffering from eczema or psoriasis as it has a lower pH than most commercial soaps. It's moisturising, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to soften, sooth and nourish the skin, all without interfering with natural skin function.